Who is she.Any more content?
  • herewego

got it from a 9gag post with printscreen cause it was in a single file along with many others images.Even the orignal photo will do.
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down barrythebonebarrythebone
    9350.40 KarmaPrivate MessagePosts: 4,472Moderator
    You want to know who she is? You realize this is a cartoon, right? Not real?
  • Hmm lecturing people regarding their fapping preferences.U do realize this site and many others like it are used for scene identification and that includes hentai.This could be a character from something and therefore have a name.Now why the hell u had to act all smart and mighty cause u obviously understand that this is fake and for some reason i dont.Oh yeah i bet its cause everyone that is into this stuff is a no lifer weeaboo that cant face reality but not you.You are better.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down barrythebonebarrythebone
    9350.40 KarmaPrivate MessagePosts: 4,472Moderator
    I think you need to settle down there, sport. There's no way you should have been able to get all that out of the simple questions I asked you. You weren't very clear on what you needed, so I was just being sure you understood that with a cartoon, there isn't necessarily a source to be had, like a model, which is what I thought you might have been asking for. And as for "original photo", I still don't know what you mean by that. The pic you posted seems to be an "original photo". There are a lot of anime artists out there, so this could just be a one-time picture some amateur artist drew in their spare time. There are no search results for your pic, so what you have there seems to be all there is.

Bottom line, though, cool your attitude, and don't be so defensive when someone asks you a question. You'll last longer here.
  • U are correct that it might be just this picture and nothing more(thats why i said even the original photo will do).And by who is she and any more content i am asking if by any chance this is a character from some hentai/anime or there is more content meaning more pictures with the same hentai/anime girl.U stated the obvious with your 1st comment.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down donkeydongdonkeydong
    2189.00 KarmaPrivate MessagePosts: 728Member Accepted Answer

Welcome to Identitty!

If you need help identifying some babe, sign in below or register for free instant access!

Most Popular This Week